Registration for Examination
- A graduate wishing to appear for the BCSE shall register online
- Registered candidates shall be provided with information on the venue, date and time of the Preliminary Examination.
- Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary Examination shall be required to report in person for verification and confirmation for the Main Examination with the following documents in original as well as a complete set of photocopies:
- Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card;
- Must have applied for Security Clearance Certificate online, which the official Focal Person of the RCSC shall verify;
- Class X transcripts;
- Class XII transcripts;
- Degree certificate/provisional certificate and academic transcripts;
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor;
- A graduate in medical and health profession shall produce a certificate of registration from the Bhutan Medical and Health Council;
- Original "No Objection Certificate for appearing BCSE and appointment in the Civil Service" from the employer, if employed
- Two recent passport photographs;
- Four legal stamps;
- Letter of Undertaking (Available at the time of Verification and confirmation of Registration); and
- Bhutanese Citizenship Identity card of the witness.
Note: Certificate of Merit (if any) should be submitted in original during the time of Viva Voce.
- Degree marks shall be confirmed with the candidates during the registration for the purpose of calculating academic weightage.
- The name of the candidate who meets all the requirements shall be recorded and the candidate concerned shall sign against his name. Only then shall the candidate who qualifies in the Preliminary Examination be considered as confirmed to appear in the Main Examination.
- Confirmed candidates for the Main Examination shall be briefed and an Admission Card shall be issued to each candidate, which shall be used for both the Written Examination and Viva Voce. The card shall have a photograph of the candidate with the RCSC stamp, allotted roll number, year of the examination and signature of the candidate. The name of the candidate shall not be mentioned.
- A candidate shall be fully responsible for the Admission Card issued to him and maintain strict confidentiality of his roll number.